Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mad Bride

The invitation thingy is driving me crazy!

It would've been a piece of cake if only my skill in photoshop is in the advance level. Considering I'm the type of bride-to-be with high expectations and also not easy to satisfy, then it 's best for me to just do it all by myself. So I'm willing to cut off my sleeping hours just to learn how to get it done through some photoshop tutorials on the internet. I didn't have much time to sleep nor eat. I just can't rely on anybody no more. The only thing that is going on my mind is how to get it all done by myself on time.

The homework now is to design the calendar and maps for my invitation. I'll post the result soon. In the meantime, here are my references:

No comments:

Post a Comment