And when I thought I've already found the perfect one to do my makeup, then comes the temptation. This makeup artist, one of my favorite, gave a huge discounts. Just a little bit higher than my actual budget, but I could still cover it. As long as it is still reasonable and affordable, then why not? I think I might gonna change my makeup artist. Not that my previous one is not any good. I liked his work very much. Though, they both have different style of makeup. My previous is still young. His style is more modern and simple. He would be perfect for international wedding. As for the traditional wedding, this new one is the best. He is more well known among the socialite. And what makes me more convinced is that the fee is not far apart. Guess we know which one to choose, aren't we?
I've read good reviews, looking results through his facebook. And based on my best friend's experience, this person is one of the best in town. She had her wedding last year and she was very much satisfied with the result. I trust her words. So I guess I will choose him even without doing anymore makeup test. Otherwise, it would be a waste of money if I do another makeup test.
Now all I have to do is giving all my trust to him that he would make me the most prettiest girl in the room right on my big day *crossing fingers*
No comments:
Post a Comment