Isn't it amazing how life works out?
So here's the thing. I bought Dewi Magazine Bridal Edition just to find some insight for the wedding. Then when I turn the pages, my eyes suddenly struck on this one page where there's a woman with a very nice makeup on her wedding day. So I took that woman's picture as my makeup inspiration on makeup test day.
Then few days later, I got messages on my blackberry from the makeup artist's assistant that I've been longing for but couldn't afford. She asked, whether I want to use him or not. But then I told her that his price is way out of my league so I have to say no. Lucky me, after a very long conversation via BBM, she then told me that she can give me a very good deal if I want to use him. It feels like my world is turning upside down when I heard the news. So then I told my mom and she agrees on my decision to change the makeup artist.
Since preparing my brother's wedding last year, it had been my hobby to collect bridal magazines. I love seeing beautiful ladies on pretty dresses along with beautiful decorations on her wedding day. Seeing beautiful things is like living on a fairytale. So I bought another magazines to pampered my eyes. Then there she is, the exact same girl on my favorite makeup as the inspiration. And when I look into details of the event, guess who did the wonderful makeup? Yes, my new makeup artist that I used to longed for and finally get to use because he gave me a very good deal was the one who did the makeup. I feel relieved that I chose the right decision. I gave my 110% trust on him to turn me into the prettiest girl on my wedding day just like what he did to that girl. And now I really really really hope he won't let me down.
No comments:
Post a Comment