Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Up To Date

So I've had the meeting with Ara Photography to make me a pre-wedding video. We're gonna start shooting on Feb 26 the latest. The concept is still on process. The videos gonna last about one whole song. Our option is "Running" by No Doubt or "Happy Together" by Tahiti 80. But Mbak Fitri from Ara said that the song from No Doubt is more representable. Just like what the fiance had chosen. So let's see how it goes.

I've already got the invitation dummy. There's some things to change just yet. So I come directly to meet the designer and I've requested for him to change while I'm there. He surprised on how detail I am. He said that I'm unique and this is the first time for him to handle a client like me. Well, I think it's the polite way of him to say I'm controlling. Either way, I just don't care as long as the final result fulfill my satisfaction. Here's a little sneak peek of the cover of my invitation which is very much inspired by "500 Days of Summer". Actually, "Away We Go" and the layout of Frankie Magazine are also my references. I will upload the whole invitation later once it's all done.

Last night Kak Dewi asked me to check on the wordings of the marriage manual books. She asked if I want to add any personal wordings from me to my parents. Looking to the past, there's sure lot of things I should be asking apologize of to both of my parents. But I'm not sure if I want it to be written down on the book and let everyone to read it. But I will try to put up my personal words and make it nicer so I won't be so embarrassed then.

Ah, and yesterday I finally visited Flora Lines. This bridegila is still craving for pink peonies to hold on her wedding. Hah. So I went there and met Mbak Nini. She said that it's quite impossible to have peonies in March because they have it imported in June - July. I feel quite disappointed. But I give another alternative, fuchsia roses for my bouquet just like in this picture below. I don't want to add any other type of flowers or colors and not even baby breath. Maybe just some green leaves underneath it and pink ribbons to sweeten it up. The thing is, there's some risk I got to willing to take. There's a slight chances my roses bouquet might be broken or some leaves might be faded. Let's just hope it won't be happening. And I've ordered pink peonies for my second receptions in Jakarta. Hopefully she can provide it in May. In the mean time, I also check on other florist if they have pink peony in March. Crossing fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment