Tuesday, February 7, 2012

To Make Or Not To Make

Is it really necessary to have pre-wedding videos to play at your wedding? Mom just asked me earlier if I want to make video collages of my childhood pictures. I think even if I want to play video on my wedding, it wouldn't involve any of my childhood photos. Not that I'm ashamed or anything, well that too, but I think it is just too common to use the metamorphosis theme as your wedding video.

My friend who just got married last week uploaded her pre-wedding video on facebook. It's very touching to see her journey to finally found her loved ones wrapped into a beautiful clip like that. You can feel the connection between both newlywed in the video. How happy they are and how they really love each other. That is the type of video I wanting to have for my own.

Few months ago, weeks after the engagement, I was meaning to make a stop motion pre-wedding video. But then I thought I wont be playing any videos during my wedding reception until mom asked. And now, I really think I need to make one. But to spend a lot of money to make the video, I really don't have the budget for that. Believe me, it is quite expensive to make that kind of video. Maybe I could just use my iPhone to make the video and ask a dear friend to shoot it for us. Or go for the last option, make a metamorphosis videos of me and the fiance by my own. We'll see.

ps: I was going to upload some great pre-wedding videos here. But the internet connection is really sucks. But I will upload it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment